A Rabbinical Student's Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Internship Mentioned in Local Jewish Paper

I kindly thank Rabbi Yonah Berman to pointing me to this new blurb in the Jewish Ledger, entitled "New Rabbi in Town":
There’s a new rabbi at Beth David Synagogue in West Hartford. Sort of. As it has for the past few years, the Orthodox congregation is opening its doors this fall to a third-year rabbinical student from Yeshiva Chovevei Torah, a rabbinical college in New York, who will intern at the shul under the tutelage of its spiritual leader, Rabbi Yitzchok Adler.
Drew Kaplan, a native of suburban Columbus, Ohio who holds a degree in Jewish Studies from Yeshiva University, will soon begin his monthly Shabbat visits and will have a wide range of responsibilities.
Although I will have to let them know that I did attend Yeshivah University for a few semesters, I earned my BA from Indiana University, I do, nevertheless certainly appreciate the mention (thanks!).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home