A Rabbinical Student's Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Job Pondering

Although my classmates and I at school had a placement meeting a week ago to start the ball rolling on the job search process as well as a session two weeks ago working on resumes and a week ago on interviews, I still was not super clear on the type of job I wanted. I've been thinking that Hillel might be an idea (perhaps their senior educator positions), although some sort of Jewish institution or organization may also be a good fit. However, I had a helpful conversation yesterday with a staff member to work on my resume and to help me consider more specifically how to market my skills/self and which jobs to consider. The considering begins....

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Getting started really needs a lot of work. I can't even think if what I have now is appropriate or very much to my liking. If you want to make a free online resume, you might want to check out nuResume.com and explore job search online. Good luck with your resume and all..

    By Blogger nuAlerts, At Wednesday, November 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home