A Rabbinical Student's Blog

Friday, February 09, 2007

About This Blog

Why am I starting another blog certainly is a legitimate question, especially since my main blog hasn't experienced a new posting in over a month. Nevertheless, I thought I should start this blog at some point. The main reason I thought to start this blog was in order that people shouldn't think that my main blog is supposed to be representative of how I would like people to think of my future rabbinate - it is my blog (perhaps there is something in there that has led me to a certain blogging paralysis...). Plus, there are things I probably could put up on the YCTChevre blog, but that may find a better venue elsewhere. Thus, this blog has now been created. A special feature of this blog will be my posting various experiences of a rabbinical student.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home